As a Houston Heat Member, you are in the best position to refer friends and family who will thrive as a paddler in our club, and you may earn a HH credit for referring someone you know. Below is the current referral payment schedule:
- $25 Houston Heat Credit for a new member full year
- $15 Houston Heat Credit for a new member half year
The program is open to all current Houston Heat member in good standing.
How the HH Member Referral Program Works:
- All referrals must be made electronically by completing the online HH Member Referral Program form.
- If another member refers the individual before you have entered that person into the Member Referral Program, you will not be eligible for the referral credit. Referral credits may not be split.
- If the individual becomes a member on his/her own (e.g. walk-in, internet search, etc.), the referral program is not eligible.
- If the individual is or was a former HH Member, the referral program is not eligible.
- The HH Member will be rewarded the credit in the amount of $25 (full year); $15 (half year) for each successful referred new member.
- The credit will be applied 1 month after the new member submitted his/her online membership form and paid the membership dues.
- HH Credit can be applied to any HH dues, HH supplies, or event fees.
- Referrals must be made while the program is active.
- Relatives may be referred.
- This program may be modified or discontinued at any time. If the program is discontinued, any referrals that are being processed will be handled on an individual basis.
- For any dispute, HH Board will review and reserves the right to approve or deny the referral.
- All referrals must be made electronically.
- Access the HH Member Referral Program Form and fill out the form. All fields are required.
- After you submit the form, your response will be recorded.
- New member must indicate your name on his/her membership form as the person who referred him/her.